NOK NOVUM - GOKOR! (drum tracking video) (axe fx/logic 9/superior 2.0)

grantcooper2

Inspired
Here is my good friend and incredibly talented bandmate Brady Mason tracking drums for one of our songs, GOKOR!

We, as NOK NOVUM, are about to release our album on August 5th and if any of you know me even a little bit or have seen any of my posts over the years, you probably know that this is something we have slowly been working on for nearly 5 years. Although a lot of this music was written and even recorded years ago now, I am very proud of finally seeing it come to completion and I am extremely excited to share it with the world and start developing this band even more.

We wrote/produced/recorded/mixed everything, which was basically a first time thing and a huge learning experience for us. A big thanks to Adam Nolly Getgood for working on Mastering this for us.

Here is a taste of what's to come:

Our social networking is still under development but you can check us out here if you are interested in following our activity:
NOK NOVUM
NOK NOVUM | Facebook

The drums sound fantastic. The guitars sound a little dark and bricky for the texture and many of the styles, but everything's intelligible.

The drums sound fantastic. The guitars sound a little dark and bricky for the texture and many of the styles, but everything's intelligible.

cheers man!

yeah this entire album we worked on over a couple years now and this was the first to be tracked when I just got my axe fx. the sounds vary on the album but I am still happy with them overall considering this was a first time recording project for us :)

thanks for the listen man!

Last edited:
just going to bump this thread one time in hopes of catching someone who may be interested in hearing it!

I am going to post a new video this week of another song before the album is released August 5th.

Back
Top Bottom