No sound from newly imported .wav IRs. Little U with circle next to loaded IR...

So I am trying to import and use wav file IRs that are supposed to be FA parameters (according to OH and YA). They load fine through the Manage Cabs process, but they wont play any sound once picked in the cab block, and then if I try to pick one of my other IRs that I know work (these were loaded prior to the firmware update), will not play either, unless I do a reboot of my FM9. The ones I load have a little U with a circle around them , which I believe means they are Ultrarez format. I am on the 7.0 beta on the FM9 as well as the beta FM9-edit. Could this be a bug or is there something I am maybe doing wrong. What is odd is once I try to use one, nothing will work, requiring the reboot.

Send one of the files to support@fractalaudio.com
Will do. I think I know what is happening. When importing an IR after the update it automatically is thinking it is an Ultra Res format (per the picker), even though it is "Standard"and even says so in the Cab block. I am importing IRs now that I already have imported before, and the new imported one wont work, even though the old one does still.

Will do. I think I know what is happening. When importing an IR after the update it automatically is thinking it is an Ultra Res format (per the picker), even though it is "Standard"and even says so in the Cab block. I am importing IRs now that I already have imported before, and the new imported one wont work, even though the old one does still.
Sent email this morning with one cab file example, as well as pics of the screen. I bet its getting confused on the file parameter types, which is causing it to mute them.

Back
Top Bottom