Newbie Q: Is there a way to allow the virtual capo to persist across scenes?

sfla99

Hi all,

Brand new to FM3 and Fractal, my unit arrived today, I have been reading non-stop, learning, having fun and after previewing tons of presets I am building my own rig, I wanted to try the following:

Set FS3 (hold) to bypass "Pitch 1 (VC)". its working as expected, I just need it to toggle on when a song is played in Eb however I notice when I swap scenes the virtual capo is removed and remains only on the scene I engaged it. Would it be possible to toggle this on and off for the entire preset from FC Edit as I described?

Thank you in advance and I apologize if this has been asked, I did search but some of what I found assumes you already know you way around.

Cheers!

Thank mr_fender, I have been trying to find this and it was right there the whole time haha, so much appreciated, I was reading the foot switch manual but did not think to check the block.

Thanks again!

What @mr_fender said. I have a preset with the VC engaged for the first half of the song and bypassed for the rest. With a VC and the Scene Ignore works exactly the way you are wanting, the Bypass state persists through all of the scenes.

What a wonderful piece of gear, I was concerned I would need to keep using my drop pedal, but with the FM3 MKII Turbo it doesn't seem to use much CPU at all and doesn't feel like there is any noticeable lag at Eb.

Back
Top Bottom