New We song from New E.P - Post-Rock w/Axe-Fx

PedSectioned

Inspired
Hey dudes haven't posted any recordings here in a while but here is a new track from my other (non-metal) band We.

‪Arrivederci - They Said Their Goodbyes by We‬‏ - YouTube

Drums were superior 2.0, guitars + bass both Axe-Fx. Also in this track we used Ivory VST for the piano which honestly is just...an incredible plugin! Photography shot up the north of Scotland by Amy Muir - her shots were insane. www.amymuir.com

This is the last complete thing i've recorded with my Standard until my Axe-2 arrives on Monday!

Our E.P will be out at the end of this month (bass left to record). It's a nice chilled back E.P. It's a free download + the E.P will be an enter your own price kinda thing.

Hope you like the song, any questions or feedback on the mix then feel free!

Pedram Valiani
We

Nice :). I've listened to some of your stuff, and will definitely check out the EP when it's out!

This is beautiful man. Very serene & deep. Its awesome what the AxeFx (regardless of Std./Ultra/II) in the right hands. Creative stuff.

Bladlus - thanks mate, will post a link to the E.P on here as soon as it's done!

Casketshrine - thank you very much :) check out our other work if you like the song! We've got an E.P's worth of material out which was recorded previously. Can't wait to experiment with the new delays and sounds that the Axe-2 has to offer!

This is your forté , Ped... like the first track you shared on FB.

Totally sublime man, the overall feel is like a warm blanket on a chilly night. Has indie film score written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom