New Recording..BROOTALZZZZZZ!

Aha, so EZDrummer rather than Superior 2.0? Is it possible to inspect the MIDI beats from EZDrummer in a piano roll and modify them, or at least learn from them?

unscarred... duuuuuuuuuuuuude! That song kicks SOME FRAKKIN' BUTT and then KICKS AGAIN! Is it your composition? Man, the riffing, the leads, the drum programming (I take stock EZDrummer clips all the time....) is completely my taste. I wish I would have come up with a song like that. The hook lead is way cool.
The guitars sound fantastic (what patch did you use for the leads, they sound even better?)!
Mo's Linkin Park patch is outstandingly good, it blew me away when I first heard it, so you can't go wrong using this one. Using mine has been a good choice, too :ugeek: and it really makes me proud to be "part of" such a great song!
You rock, man!

Aha, so EZDrummer rather than Superior 2.0? Is it possible to inspect the MIDI beats from EZDrummer in a piano roll and modify them, or at least learn from them?

yes,EZ Drummer,DFH to be exact.

u can drag the beats to your DAW midi track and u can edit it from there using the drum map.

cheers!

RiF said:
unscarred... duuuuuuuuuuuuude! That song kicks SOME FRAKKIN' BUTT and then KICKS AGAIN! Is it your composition? Man, the riffing, the leads, the drum programming (I take stock EZDrummer clips all the time....) is completely my taste. I wish I would have come up with a song like that. The hook lead is way cool.
The guitars sound fantastic (what patch did you use for the leads, they sound even better?)!
Mo's Linkin Park patch is outstandingly good, it blew me away when I first heard it, so you can't go wrong using this one. Using mine has been a good choice, too :ugeek: and it really makes me proud to be "part of" such a great song!
You rock, man!

thanks dude!yeah,it's my own original song.maybe we can do some collaboration sometime? ;)

i used my Mark IV lead patch. the thing w/ that patch though,i have the power amp sim OFF coz it was created w/ my Carvin TS100 poweramp.it sounded good to me that way. so, when i used it for that lead part,it sounded good too..so i just leave it.

unscarred said:
maybe we can do some collaboration sometime? ;)
I am almost addicted to all kinds of music-related, online, international collaborations of all kinds. My job and family situation (which I both love, family first of course) doesn't allow me to play in a drenched bunker with a Death Metal (or whatever) band 3 times a week from 3 PM to 23 PM, but although I play multiple instruments and have always been the main composer in our band back in the days (saying: I could and did make music totally on my own), I miss (like in "really miss"!) the power and magic of interaction of humans making music together, which is hard to put into words.
I am part of a very creative collaborative effort in the Digidesign DUC forum, which is very great. A woman named Therese from Norway posted a song (vocals and acoustic guitar only) and asked for mixing help. All of a sudden, people from the US, UK, Germany, US again (20 miles away from the first US-guy!), Canada and Australia joined and contributed bass, guitar, drums, keys, mixes to the song which is already great and it is still evolving. This is far from being metal, but I am very proud to be part of it (I played keys, a guitar lead, mixed some versions and will probably mix the final song).

So... yes, we can do some collaboration sometime (the earlier the better)! No matter what, I am open for everything (I like your leads, hint hint) and I don't see any barrier in overlapping skills (we are all guitarists here, program Toontrack's drums and play bass for the fun of it and don't sing, don't we?). My wife would sing if she gets motivated, BTW.

PS: I love the internet...

Back
Top Bottom