New owner, first time Fractal user

Rybanez

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say thank you to all the little bits of information that I get from this forum and also from the videos of Leon and Rosh. I got the III this afternoon and G66 gave a box of chocolates together with it (and a data cable too!)

After adjusting the input levels, I applied what I saw from the videos and made a simple preset for my Vintage semi-hollow. The cumulus reverb is amazing. Nothing I've ever came up with in the many years of owning different multi effects pedals and software plugins.

I also tried doing the 80s sound with the detune block and the soldano 100 amp. It sounded great on a semi-hollow.

Rosh's tutorial in using loopback to control IO is very helpful too. I was able to setup a mic on a separate interface and tie everything together in loopback.

Looks like this will stay for quite a long time.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say thank you to all the little bits of information that I get from this forum and also from the videos of Leon and Rosh. I got the III this afternoon and G66 gave a box of chocolates together with it (and a data cable too!)

After adjusting the input levels, I applied what I saw from the videos and made a simple preset for my Vintage semi-hollow. The cumulus reverb is amazing. Nothing I've ever came up with in the many years of owning different multi effects pedals and software plugins.

I also tried doing the 80s sound with the detune block and the soldano 100 amp. It sounded great on a semi-hollow.

Rosh's tutorial in using loopback to control IO is very helpful too. I was able to setup a mic on a separate interface and tie everything together in loopback.

First time user/owner here too. I was messing with plugins for years to get good tones and programming a bunch of midi and daw routing functions through a voice live 3 and another midi controller that would send expression. Here I am a few days in with my fx3 and fc12/ev-1, it is all there dialed in already. This thing is life changing.

Welcome Rybanez,
Like many of us here, once you have a fractal product, you may be hooked for life!

Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom