New Guitar in the House

LerxstFan

Inspired
I'm a big PRS fan and I finally landed a David Grissom model that I've wanted for a long time. I've had two other DGT's, but this one is a keeper and my new number #1. Aside from the stunning top and everything else about it, it's a beast of a player - it sounds thick and full, mixing the two pickups gives so many tones, and the stop tail just feels like home to me. I have a few PRS with trems, but the wrap around stop tail is my favorite PRS bridge.

There are some videos of this limited Private Stock run that was commissioned for Wildwood Guitars with Grissom playing each one and commenting on the tone qualities of each guitar - very cool snapshot in time. This is #4 of the run of 20. Still looks new for a 12 year old guitar. It was played and was pleked before it came to me. I added PRS unpolished brass studs. Feels great all around! Psyched to gig with this guitar.

IMG_1442.jpegIMG_1443.jpegIMG_1425.jpeg

Hard to find wraptail DGT’s, looks great!

A buddy just got a WL rosewood neck DGT, I’d love to check it out.

Very nice! I'd like to try one someday. I have a feeling the DGT neck carve would suit me. I've had two PRS and sold them both because I didn't get along with the necks.

I'm a big PRS fan and I finally landed a David Grissom model that I've wanted for a long time. I've had two other DGT's, but this one is a keeper and my new number #1. Aside from the stunning top and everything else about it, it's a beast of a player - it sounds thick and full, mixing the two pickups gives so many tones, and the stop tail just feels like home to me. I have a few PRS with trems, but the wrap around stop tail is my favorite PRS bridge.

There are some videos of this limited Private Stock run that was commissioned for Wildwood Guitars with Grissom playing each one and commenting on the tone qualities of each guitar - very cool snapshot in time. This is #4 of the run of 20. Still looks new for a 12 year old guitar. It was played and was pleked before it came to me. I added PRS unpolished brass studs. Feels great all around! Psyched to gig with this guitar.

View attachment 114497View attachment 114498View attachment 114499
Beautiful - congrats!

Beautiful guitar! Congrats! My DGT is a Wildwood run as well. The only thing they did different on the one I have is a custom color.

Back
Top Bottom