New FM9 Arrived today - no sound with preset I just installed

New FM9 just got here and I installed a preset from the used model I just shipped out and I'm not getting any sound out of that preset. Others sound fine. Preset attached. Any ideas? Thanks!

Also, I had tried to install Marco Fanton's acoustic preset on the old FM9 and it exceeded the DSP. I installed it on the Turbo and it seems to work fine. In case anyone was wondering :) .

Attachments

• FM9-Shiva - JS Lead.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
The patch has User1 Cabs active so if there's nothing in those cab slots you'll get no sound. Also, there's a modifier attached to the Volume block's volume knob so if defaulted to 0 will result in no sound.

The patch has User1 Cabs active so if there's nothing in those cab slots you'll get no sound. Also, there's a modifier attached to the Volume block's volume knob so if defaulted to 0 will result in no sound.
Cabs are definitely there. I hooked up the volume pedal and the FC-12 and still nothing. The volume block shows the volume going up and down when I move the pedal but still no sound.

check physical
output knobs turned up

maybe simplify diagnosis by creating a new patch with just input block connected to output block.

Last edited:
Cabs are definitely there. I hooked up the volume pedal and the FC-12 and still nothing. The volume block shows the volume going up and down when I move the pedal but still no sound.
Can you show a screenshot of the cab block selected in Edit showing the cabs loaded?

If you try factory cabs is there sound?

Back
Top Bottom