New FC-6 mk ii Today!

Shepdoggiest

Inspired
I've got it up and running with the layout defaults. LOVE the window sizes and switch quality, both are best ever. I have been doing searches and looking at the manual, and this may be attributed to not knowing the right way to search... I'm on Per Preset layout. I added a Roland FC-7 in Switch 1 control Preset Increment on switch A, and Scene Increment on switch B. Works perfectly.

But, all my presets now have a mess of extra blocks on the grid I didn't add. Even Empty presets have them. Please see pics. What would cause this? Removing the FC-6 didn't fix it, but a restart of the iii did. Was this an anomaly, or have others seen this happen? version 1.12 - version 24.03 on the iii. Thanks

Attachments

• Extra Blocks Not Added By Me 1.png
    Extra Blocks Not Added By Me 1.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Extra Blocks Not Added By Me 2.png
    Extra Blocks Not Added By Me 2.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 14
This has been caused by powering off the hardware while edit stayed open. Just close and open Edit.
Thanks Chris, but that isn't correct in this instance. This happened when I changed a scene with the FC-7 and looked up at Axe Edit to see if it worked. I hadn't turned the iii off at all since plugging in the FC. I've turned the iii off and on while Axe Edit was open a few times and never saw this happen. It went from disconnected to connected, no issues. It's all good, I'm happy to say. If someone gets an anomaly though, it's usually me.. lol

Thanks Chris, but that isn't correct in this instance. This happened when I changed a scene with the FC-7 and looked up at Axe Edit to see if it worked. I hadn't turned the iii off at all since plugging in the FC. I've turned the iii off and on while Axe Edit was open a few times and never saw this happen. It went from disconnected to connected, no issues. It's all good, I'm happy to say. If someone gets an anomaly though, it's usually me.. lol
Ok this is new info for us to look at. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom