SOLD Neural DSP Quad Cortex - EXC condition with Travel case and Stand- $1495 shipped OBO

Lkdog

Power User
Am longtime Fractal Axe FX rack unit user and tried this out for a back up unit to take out.
It is compact and powerful and sounds great, but I have decided to stay in the Fractal universe after 15 years. LOL.

Honestly this is actually easier to get up and running with great tones out of the box. Very straightforward and intuitive.
It comes with Quad Cortex unit in excellent condition with zero operating issues, no cosmetic issues, factory power supply, USB cable, and a very nice travel case and adjustable desktop stand.

Will ship with most recent Core Operating System and all Factory Presets and Amps, Overdrives, Effects, Cabs, etc.
I do have some amp and pedal Captures I made or downloaded from the Cortex Cloud to this unit, but one can easily reset the unit to factory default.
The Capture function is pretty amazing. I did a few captures of my favorite presets from the AXE FX3 and they came out pretty much identical in tone and feel.

The Cortex Cloud has tons of presets , amps, and pedals that you can download for free and Neural has an active community user forum.

It uses a Core Control unit editor which allows you to manage all settings from your computer if you wish and one can also use the unit standalone with no computer editor.

Asking $1495 OBO shipped using PP no fee.
Happy to take PayPal fee based also but add $50.

Shipping from 52803.

20240703_214452_resized.jpg

20240702_180329_resized.jpg

20240702_180650_resized.jpg

20240702_180704_resized.jpg

20240702_180910_resized.jpg

drjv53djwfz29foklbau.jpg

yb7hp3fjclbtul2h2kef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom