Need help with effects loop setup!

HI Everyone.

I am using an SY-1 pedal for my sound. It is a polyphonic synth sound. Here is where I need the help. I would like to use the AXE FX to give me useability options beyond what is on pedal.

I was going to go directly from input to fx loop utilizing output 3 and input 3 and then go directly to the main output.

So I need to have the FC-12 have a latch button to turn on and off effect. (easy enough)
I want to plug in an volume/expression pedal plug into the FC-12. to control volume of that loop (easy enough)
I want to have a HOLD Latch of effect on FC-12 to be able to solo over top (unsure).

**** I would like to have an additional expression pedal connected to FC-12 (similar to piano pedal ) So that when I press down on the pedal it activates the effect and when I let go It trails off the sound. similar to how it would sound on the sustain pedal of a piano. not sure how to setup the AXE to do this. I seems to me it may be possible, Im just not sure how to make that happen. the idea is similar to the GameChanger Audio Plus pedal but with a Synthesizer sound using the routing of the AXE with the sounds of the SY-1

Please help...

Back
Top Bottom