NEED HELP with effects loop question

drewdy

So, i'm using the effects loop to actually bring a Rocktron digital HUSH unit into my AXE II signal chain for high gain settings, after Drive block before Amp block.... (I'm running drive blocks into high gain amps with a little bit of gain which makes fro a very noisy chain and I find the AXE gates choke off the signal too much before they are effective with a high gain setting) If I'm sending the loop signla out thru the 1/4 inch OUT 2 or EFX send, and returning it thru IN (2) or EFX return, when I plug an XLR cable into the OUT 2 XLR out, am I getting the signal after it leaves the drive block and nothing else, or am I getting the same signal as I'm getting from OUT 1 since I have the two outputs set up within the AXE to the be the same??? I'm fearful I just played a show feeding the house PA from the OUT 2 which I'm thinking might have actually been the signal before the amp and all effects...... I can't imagine thats the case as I think someone would have come up and set something was desparately wrong....????

chain is : wah... drive...efx loop.... amp.... spkr cab.....delay.......

I'm fearful that XLR out2 is just the signal up to that lopp out??

Back
Top Bottom