My take on Jan Hammer`s "Crockett`s Theme"...

Microdomus

Inspired
... ended like this, or at least the short version did. Working on a elaborate music video for the extended version now, so in the meantime I thought I`d cut this "radio edit" version. Once the video is done, I`ll post it in this thread.

For crunch guitars I used my trusty Mark IIC+ patch, and for cleans I used a custom patch based on the "boutique 1" amp model.

It's hard to find the good stuff on Netflix anymore because they've changed the UI so many times to push all the shite reality TV shows down our throats.

Thanx for the feedback, guys!:encouragement:

Netflix in Norway ain`t got MV yet, so I ended up buying a 32 disc DVD set to do research for the music video. Is not a bad series at all, 2 first seasons are solid stuff. Though, I`m just as much inspired by the Cocaine Cowboys documentary that can be seen on Netflix.

In spirit with the great Jan Hammer`s habit of pumping out different versions of his music... I thought I`d do the same!

Reloaded: song is remixed and some parts corrected, video has some color adjustments and scene changes. The ultimate version IMO

Radio edit: same version as Reloaded, only shorter and less guitars. My attempt to get closer to Jan`s original version.

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom