My take on Dirty Loops (arrangement and guitar solo)

Nice job. Dirty Loops always do a crazy amount of reharmonization in their covers. It's almost like their approach is the same as jazz musicians of the 50's that would take the pop songs of the day and totally jazzify them.

Did you figure all those chords out by ear? Very impressive!

Damnation!! Awesome groove. I been abroad too long. Im swedish but never heard about this band. This goes straight to the top of my playlist now.

Increadible version Roger, insane skills to translate the keyboard chords and solo to guitar. 2 thumbs way up!

Thank you all for the nice comments! :)

I just came home from a weekend tour. The AXe FX 2 worked fine. the crowd did not ask for Dirty Loops, but Creedence... Say no more :)

Last edited:
Amazing playing. I love that band too -- when someone can take Justin Bieber and repackage into something musically interesting you know they have something goin =P

Amazing playing. I love that band too -- when someone can take Justin Bieber and repackage into something musically interesting you know they have something goin =P

Thank you :). And I agree: when someone can take Justin Bieber and repackage into something musically interesting you know they have something going on :)

Back
Top Bottom