My most awesome metal patch, ever...

biggness

Power User
All thanks to Cliff and his "filter modifier" trick, I have honed in on the most awesome of awesomeness hi-gain patch of my life. :twisted: His tip, plus playing with the transformer match parameter has yielded some grins, to say the least. I'm going to share the patch, the ghetto way. Being that I don't have a midi interface yet, I decided to type my patch out. :shock: Lot's of writing and typing, but I feel it was worth it. If anything, I will have a "backup" of this patch, if I ever decide to start tweaking for no reason. haha If anyone would be so kind to try this patch and save it as a sysex for me, that would be beyond awesome.

Please note, that this patch is with a v8.01 ultra, through an Art Sla-2 and 2x12 closed back cab with v30's.

But seriously, thanks Cliff, ole ye of face melters. :twisted:

Attachments

• Hi Gain, how you been.rtf
    2.1 KB · Views: 396
SUP? :mrgreen:

Here you go bro. ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM6A07O0
I would have just uploaded it here, but I get the error
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

BTW,,what about the settings you didn't list? Like the other pages on the drive block, and the Amp block's "warmth, thump, speaker res freq.,,,etc? are they just whatever the defaults are?

With 8.09,,,This sounds pretty good Fx-looped out into the return on my Engl Savage120, into my Mesa 4X12 w/v-30's. Definitely useful ..But I left the patch without the loop block so It would be just how you typed it. I haven't tried it with any of the cab Ir's yet cause I thought I'd hurry up and shoot this up for ya while I had a minute, but will play with it later.

Good job man
MOSH ON
DAVE

moshwitz said:
SUP? :mrgreen:

Here you go bro. ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM6A07O0
I would have just uploaded it here, but I get the error
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

BTW,,what about the settings you didn't list? Like the other pages on the drive block, and the Amp block's "warmth, thump, speaker res freq.,,,etc? are they just whatever the defaults are?

With 8.09,,,This sounds pretty good Fx-looped out into the return on my Engl Savage120, into my Mesa 4X12 w/v-30's. Definitely useful ..But I left the patch without the loop block so It would be just how you typed it. I haven't tried it with any of the cab Ir's yet cause I thought I'd hurry up and shoot this up for ya while I had a minute, but will play with it later.

Good job man
MOSH ON
DAVE

Sup man? :mrgreen:

Thanks for taking the time to do this man. I really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the patch.

Yes, if the parameter isn't listed, it is "default." I tried to cut out as much writing and typing as possible. haha I should have made a note about this, though.

Also, don't know if you remembered or not, but there is a difference in the gain levels on the drive sims between v8.01 and v8.09. Just a heads up. :)

Again, thanks :D

Hi Bigness,

could you post an example of how it sounds? I've just tried it, and I just wanted to check if I was right (newby powa inside).

cheerz anyway.

Boz

Back
Top Bottom