My Ear Opener „IEM“ Vision Ears

Mr.Shred

Wow!
I‘m simply amazed, I always thought that my Headphones do sound really good and neutral.

I do use Ollo Audio S4X (I find them more neutral than the S5X) they were suggested to me and they were simply the best Headphones I tried in the last 20 years but…

I tried my first IEMs.
Holy Moly what’s going on…
I went to Vision Ears to try out some IEM for live and studio performance.
The guys at Vision Ears were really professional and they let me try out everything.
I told them what I was looking for and one of the founders Amin said:“ I now already what you are gonna choose at the end!“
And he was right!
I tried everything but the VE7 was simply amazing, I never recognized so much clarity and resolution from any hearing device.
The comparison is simply, with the Ollo S4 it feels like I’m standing in front of a stage but with the VE7 it feels like I’m surrounded by the stage.
The image and 3D sound stage is simply stunning and I think I can’t listen to anything else after that.

Not only I could listen to high resolution music, I also had my FM9 with me and I could try all my presets, factory presets etc.

The VE7 are advertised as clear and flat sounding and I would fully agree, I would use them for studio monitoring too.

Simply it was a no brainer to choose those IEMs as a custom mold model.
The amount of customization options are overwhelming as well and it’s hard to choose a color and faceplate combination.
I went for a simply one and I will post some photos of my own IEMs as soon they arrive but it will take approximately three to four weeks.

IMG_3687.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom