My curiosity, but Fractal team Is skilled today on neural Networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows?
For Hybrid ( math + profiled) future state of the art amp models and so on.
How is the knows how today?
It's intetesting to know if we will have a Evolution in this way or if fractal will have only math models.

Last edited:
Nobody knows?
Fractal won't discuss future technologies because that'd give their competition a heads-up which is a bad business tactic, and anyone not at Fractal that knew would be under a NDA contract prohibiting saying anything about it. Anyone else discussing it would be guessing.

Advantage heads up i think NOT.
QC team for example Is using THIS tech on last models for rise the limits of only math models, and i was curious if this method Is planned on our fractal future units. (and only models speaking, not capture).

A lot of amps behaviour updates was released this year, and imho this Is the "shadow" of math difficult on certain circuits interactions.

Last edited:
Nobody knows?
For Hybrid ( math + profiled) future state of the art amp models and so on.
How is the knows how today?
It's intetesting to know if we will have a Evolution in this way or if fractal will have only math models.

Not satisfied with the sound of your FAS unit? Do you own one?

Why all these updates on amps "vital"/common sections? With perfection we don' t need updates.. but the street Is not finished.

It's s only my curiosity

It's a black box. Input goes in, output comes out. If you like the output what does it matter how it's derived?

(Answer: it does not matter how the output is derived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom