FM3 My cover of Pat Travers, "Killer's Instinct."

Great playing and tones, thanks for posting.
Pat Travers is someone I've heard about since the beginning but have never really listened to much.
Had I known he had such excellent guitar tone I most likely would have listened to him more.
Now I just need some Travers presets.

Great playing and tones, thanks for posting.
Pat Travers is someone I've heard about since the beginning but have never really listened to much.
Had I known he had such excellent guitar tone I most likely would have listened to him more.
Now I just need some Travers presets.
Thank you, Marrafat!
I'd post what all I used but I didn't manage this production was well as I normally do and was all over the place. I can tell you some of the settings are the Rackmount Preamp preset but a whole lot of guitars had things added in post from Reaper and Izotope.

Great job Jeff! The solo was excellent.👍

Hearing this takes me back. I first heard PT with “Putting it Straight” and then the PT Band with “ Go for what you Know” and I was hooked. Not so long ago I was watching a live performance that was a few years old and he was still tearing it up.

Great job Jeff! The solo was excellent.👍

Hearing this takes me back. I first heard PT with “Putting it Straight” and then the PT Band with “ Go for what you Know” and I was hooked. Not so long ago I was watching a live performance that was a few years old and he was still tearing it up.
Thank you, sir!
Yep, I love those albums you mentioned. I feel the PT band would have been bigger had they stayed with the classic line up from the GFWYK era. I really like the underrated 'Black Pearl' release, too.

Back
Top Bottom