Bug? Moving blocks in AxeEdit on same row

simonp54

Experienced
Not sure where to post bugs for AxeEdit as there didn't seem to be a separate bug forum for AxeEdit so posting here.

AxeEdit 3.7.2

Place two blocks (lets call them A and B) in a single row in columns 3 and 6
now move block B to column 2
= block A magically moves to column 4 (this also destroys any routing to Block A in the process)

This does not happen when moving a block into the same row from another row or when initially adding a new block.

Can't replicate this on mine - all works as expected.

Windows 10, Axe-Edit 3.7.2 and AxeFX II (Mk1)

Works fine here too. Are you clicking and dragging the block itself? The things below the grid are for moving entire columns and will do what you described.

On Mac, my AE 3.7.2 does exactly as simonp54 describes. And when I move block B in column #2 BACK to column #6, block A returns to column #3 ........ these were an AMP block as "A" and a CAB block as "B" and NO connections. Going to play some more ....

Ok, using the second row (from top) I SHUNTED from INPUT to OUTPUT with AMP1 in column #3 and CAB1 in column #6. Now dragging the CAB1 to column #2 simply moves the CAB1 and does NOT move the AMP1.

IF I clear the SHUNTS from column #1 and #2 and do the drag it behaves as described by the OP ...... and moving the CAB1 from column #2 back to #6 creates a SHUNT in column #2 that was deleted earlier .........

Not sure where to post bugs for AxeEdit as there didn't seem to be a separate bug forum for AxeEdit so posting here.

AxeEdit 3.7.2

Place two blocks (lets call them A and B) in a single row in columns 3 and 6
now move block B to column 2
= block A magically moves to column 4 (this also destroys any routing to Block A in the process)

This does not happen when moving a block into the same row from another row or when initially adding a new block.

Confirmed. I used Flanger 1 and 2 blocks.

Back
Top Bottom