Wish Morley Bad Horsie 2

FAS Standard with Fmin set to 400 and Fmax to 1435 gets you close as well. Keep res. around 4.3 and track around 8.25.
I knew that the Mortal was (obviously) a Morley, but not that it was a BH2. Thanks for the info iaresee.

FAS Standard with Fmin set to 400 and Fmax to 1435 gets you close as well. Keep res. around 4.3 and track around 8.25.
I knew that the Mortal was (obviously) a Morley, but not that it was a BH2. Thanks for the info iaresee.
Thank you sir.

And I take it the default setting for the Contour is the way to go?
The Contour knob just lets you change the center frequency of the wah -- and the switch just bounced between the knob's setting and a factory setting. IIRC the factory settings for the Mortal should match the switch off settings. If you want to mimic the Contour knob try the Resonance setting in the Wah block. The Resonance setting has a broader sweep to the center frequency than the Contour knob did if my memory serves.

The Contour knob just lets you change the center frequency of the wah -- and the switch just bounced between the knob's setting and a factory setting. IIRC the factory settings for the Mortal should match the switch off settings. If you want to mimic the Contour knob try the Resonance setting in the Wah block. The Resonance setting has a broader sweep to the center frequency than the Contour knob did if my memory serves.
Yep, makes sense, I think I get it, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom