Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Shimmer me timbers! Just got the Acoustic Shimmer and having fun with it. I might use it for the verses of my band's rendition of Gold Dust Woman.

Shimmer me timbers! Just got the Acoustic Shimmer and having fun with it. I might use it for the verses of my band's rendition of Gold Dust Woman.
Thanks! Try using 2 expression pedals to blend each tone to taste. Glad you're having fun.......:cool:

New 'Build Your Own Pack' Discounts For Individual Presets Only

Effective September 19th, 2017
Purchase Any 4+ Individual Presets..........Get $15 off with coupon code: '4pack'
Purchase Any 8+ Individual Presets..........Get $40 off with coupon code: '8pack'
Purchase Any 12+ Individual Presets......Get $65 off with coupon code: '12pack'
Purchase Any 16+ Individual Presets......Get $95 off with coupon code: '16pack'
Purchase Any 20+ Individual Presets....Get $130 off with coupon code: '20pack'
Purchase Any 30+ Individual Presets....Get $200 off with coupon code: '30pack'
Purchase Any 40+ Individual Presets....Get $275 off with coupon code: '40pack'
Purchase Any 50+ Individual Presets....Get $350 off with coupon code: '50pack'

New Deeper Discounts For Existing 'Clean to Mean' and 'Mild to Wild' Packs Only

Effective September 19th, 2017
Purchase Any Two Packs.......Get 10% off with coupon code: '10off'
Purchase Any Three Packs....Get 15% off with coupon code: '15off'
Purchase Any Four Packs.......Get 20% off with coupon code: '20off'
Purchase Any Five Packs........Get 25% off with coupon code: '25off'
Purchase Any Six Packs..........Get 30% off with coupon code: '30off'

Only one coupon code per order.
Place separate orders for 'Packs' and 'Individual Presets' to receive the biggest discounts

Last edited:
Added five new Presets for the 'Axe-Fx II' and the 'AX8'.
  1. 'Live Pink Floyd/Gilmour Tone' (For Humbucker Pickups)(4 Scenes)
  2. 'Live Pink Floyd/Gilmour Tone' (For Single-Coil and HSS Pickups)(4 Scenes)
  3. Chris Isaak - 'Wicked Game' (For Single-Coil Pickups)(Strat, Position #4)(4 Scenes)
  4. U2 - 'Pride' (For Single-Coil Pickups)(Strat, Position #2)(4 Scenes)
  5. U2 - 'Where The Streets Have No Name' (For Single-Coil Pickups)(Strat, Position #4)(Includes a 'POG/Shimmer' Simulation)(4 Scenes)
I'll work on some videos soon.

Hi @Moke ! Very good choices for the newer presets! Is there a chance to include any video or sound clip about both U2 presets? Really interested on those. Keep the good work!

I think it about time your preset store gets a pin to the top of the page.
That would be cool.:cool:

I have been adding any new preset announcements and video demos to my two Moke's Custom Presets' threads to help keep the Forum less cluttered by commercial posts. But this does limit my exposure when the threads get bump to the back pages.

Hey Moke......how's about Ratt's 'Back For More' with the 12 string intro plus 'Round and Round' with the harmony solo...
Hey willowdale, your 80's is showing...;)

Those are some good ones....... I had a tone matched 'Round and Round' preset with a doable custom global harmony way back when my band was playing it. It sounded pretty bad in isolation (just like the real tone..lol), but sounded pretty cool live. I may have to take another crack at it, but maybe only make it about a 50% tone match?

Two more (Humbucker based) U2 presets coming next week. Not sure yet if I can make both of them work on the AX8 yet?

Some are still not using the coupon codes or trying to use them incorrectly.

---Only one coupon code per order---

The 'Build Your Own Pack' coupon codes (4pack, 8pack, etc...) are only good for multiple 'Individual Presets' (for any device) purchased at one time.
The 10off, 15off, 20off, etc..... coupon codes are for multiple 'Clean to Mean'/'Mild to Wild' packs (for any device) purchased at one time.

Place separate orders for multiple 'Packs' or multiple 'Individual Presets' (for any device), to be able to use both coupon code types and receive the biggest discounts.

I just wanted to let everybody know that there is an issue with the Comp block in both of my U2 presets when converted for the 'XL' and 'XL+' units.

My 'Mark 1' does not have 'X/Y' capabilities in the Compressor blocks. But for some reason, After converting, scenes #2 through #8 are using the 'Y' state? Which I didn't setup, and have no idea where the settings came from or what they are? I think this happens with both 'Axe-Edit' and 'FracTool'?

For now, if you have an 'XL' or an 'XL+', just change the 'Comp' block to the 'X' state in all scenes of both the 'Pride' and 'Street+POG' presets and re-save them. That should make them sound as intended. Once I figure out a solution, I will add the corrected presets to their 'Archive/Update' pages.

Sorry for any inconvenience.................Moke

Back
Top Bottom