Not a Bug Modifiers not shown correctly on Controllers/Modifiers page

lauke-lux

Fractal Fanatic
Not sure if this concerns the Firmware or FM3 Edit, or maybe Fractool.

Pls compare images hereunder as an example :

The used modifiers are PEDAL 1/SW TIP and PEDAL 2/SW TIP (expression pedals). Indication in modifier page is PEDAL 1/Ring for Delay 2 and GEQ block. These modifiers have been redeclared after conversion of the patch.

External 16 not used at all (comes from originating Axe FX 2 patch translated with Fractool, where I used EXT16 for an Expression pedal controlling volume of Amp 1)

Pls find FM3 patch joined hereto.

1601240182461.png

1601240134055.png

Attachments

• LL MATCHLESS FM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for the awesome, detailed bug report! We will look into this as soon as we can.
Guess this is what it needs to make progress. You're welcome. In the coming weeks I'll have to recreate about 10 to 20 patches from my axe fx 2. Maybe there will be more small items of this kind. I'm very delighted about the fact that even my heaviest axe fx 2 patches converted are at about 82% cpu load in the fm3 which means for me that with some minor adaptations, and/or exploiting the 4 channels of certain blocks, I will be able to conserve 95% of my previous sounds (ie excepted those needing 2 synth blocks). And that is a major conclusion for me 👍👍. Otherwise : all future FW goodies will be unattended but welcome extras.

This is the image for a completely new programmed patch from scratch, instead of a fractool Axe Fx 2 -> FM3 conversion. No problems any more with the modifier screen vs expression pedal labels.

Also I do not have anymore problems with the modifier values and indications. I'll PM Alexander that I encountered fatal modifier issues with the converted patches that needs correction, or better suppress the II -> 3 conversion function until this works.

For the time being I'll recreate patches from scratch and not use converted patches as it was quite a hassle (had to reset all patches, reload patches and reflash 1.06 FW + system backup).

1601419825285.png

Back
Top Bottom