Wish Modifier Assignment to Preset and Global Performance

Ian92

Hey Guys, I don't know whether there is already a way for this or not. But it would be nice to have the option to control Modifiers with the Performance Assignments. For Example I assign a Modifier to control the Mastervolume or the Gain of the Amp and I assign the same Modifier in the opposite direction to control the Ampblock Level or the Preset Level. After that I want to assign this Modifier to a Performance Knob. So I can Autogain the whole thing with one knob.

Also it would be a nice option to assign Block Channel switching with the Performance Knobs.

Last edited:
I am not near my equipment at the moment but I believe you can assign a modifier to the two amp parameters, then assign the controller for both those modifiers to be Manual 1. Then you can assign Manual 1 to the Performance page to control it from one of the five encoders on the front.

I am not near my equipment at the moment but I believe you can assign a modifier to the two amp parameters, then assign the controller for both those modifiers to be Manual 1. Then you can assign Manual 1 to the Performance page to control it from one of the five encoders on the front.
Thanks a lot. Its working now :)

Back
Top Bottom