Mission Volume Pedal

lebihanj

Inspired
While we were unboxing chassis last night, Brandon, our tech, suggested it might be cool to do a pedal with a bare metal finish, like say a.. er... Delorean? Despite the likely hood of setting us up for a numerous jokes, we put one together this morning with the new volume pedal design I am working on. So here's the prototype Mission VM-1 in 'industrial metal' finish. I actually quite like it. I might offer it as a color option on the Mission Pedals. The VM-1 is our regular volume pedal design with a guitar input, similar to a Dunlop Hi Gain or EB 25k. It can be configured with a tuner out, or in this case with a switch out for operating outboard devices such amp channel selector, or rack effects device. James.

Attachments

• vm1photo.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 465
I like it but is it stuffed with Cocaine and can it be used to make a cool move? :lol: Sorry I couldn't resist.

:) . Thanks for the support as always, friends.

The 1.8 Jigawatt, coke stuffed, back to the future, metal finish is now available as an option on all the Mission Expression pedals. I updated the website this evening. James.

lebihanj said:
:) . Thanks for the support as always, friends.

The 1.8 Jigawatt, coke stuffed, back to the future, metal finish is now available as an option on all the Mission Expression pedals. I updated the website this evening. James.
Dang. a couple of weeks late! ;) I surely would have ordered this. BUT I am happy with the green one. ;)

I have a green one. Was going to get a red one before I saw this. Busy working on mental justification for 3rd pedal as I type.

lebihanj said:
While we were unboxing chassis last night, Brandon, our tech, suggested it might be cool to do a pedal with a bare metal finish, like say a.. er... Delorean? Despite the likely hood of setting us up for a numerous jokes, we put one together this morning with the new volume pedal design I am working on. So here's the prototype Mission VM-1 in 'industrial metal' finish. I actually quite like it. I might offer it as a color option on the Mission Pedals. The VM-1 is our regular volume pedal design with a guitar input, similar to a Dunlop Hi Gain or EB 25k. It can be configured with a tuner out, or in this case with a switch out for operating outboard devices such amp channel selector, or rack effects device. James.

Hi James,

When is the VM-1 going to be available?

hopefully by the end of this week. The VM uses a different potentiometer (same type and manufacturer just a different value to take a guitar input) and I'm waiting for a delivery to arrive. Should be here today. James.

Back
Top Bottom