Midi Sport UNO Interface Question

What's up all ? I'm having a little trouble upgrading my firmware on my Ultra from 10.5 to 11. Despite reading a lot of the posts with some ppl that had the sme issues I still can't past the BAD CHECKSUM no matter what I change the numbers to in the midi setting. I was wondering if anyone else is using the same interface as myself was successful in upgrading the firmware. Although I'm keeping my Ultra despite getting a II when they become avaiable upgrading isn't a big deal to me but it be nice Any help or advice is appreciated, thanx.

I'm using an UNO but I've learned to plug the uno in before turning on the AXE...I stopped having transfer issues when I did that.
I upgraded a few days back and it went just fine.

I also do the upgrades directly out of the Axe Edit...some folks use other software to do the upgrades.

I use that hardware with my AxeEdit on my MacBook and it works great. Back when I ran a PC I had some trouble with it if paired with AxeEdit, but it worked fine with other software doing the transfer. It may have been fixed since then. Not sure.

Did you use Axe edit? Try increasing the buffer size in the Settings to about 350. If still does not work, use mido-ox instead. I used it then increased the buffer sizes. works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom