midi amp switching help needed

gmcie123

i cant seem to get my fx8 mark 2 to work or switch the channels on my mesa triaxis.midi program change?on then i get lost after that .my triaxis has a 7pin midi cable but the fx8 has a 5 pin.it goes in the 7 pin is that ok?where should my internal menu midi values be at?any help would be appreciated

The 7 pin MIDI connection on the Triaxis is only needed if you want to phantom power a MIDI controller. This will not be needed with the FX8 because it has it's own power. A 5 pin MIDI cable is exactly what you want for your use case.

You'll need to make sure that the FX8 is sending MIDI signals on the same channel that the Triaxis is set to receive on. The information on this setting is on page 4 of the Triaxis manual. Unfortunately, the manual for the Triaxis appears to be very much lacking on information on how to access presets from MIDI commands. I browsed through it (I don't own a Triaxis) and I did not see the information I was expecting. Hopefully someone on here who has one @2112 can offer you more assistance in that regard.

Yeah nothing happening on this .totally frustrated.ive tried all combinations pretty much.is there an offset on the fractalmcan someone tell me a step by step proceedure on getting my triaxis to switch channels.my ground control ftsw.changes the triaxis so it must be on the transmitting end?does global have a part in this?I'm totally new to fractal and midi

Back
Top Bottom