MFC-101 Midi Foot Controller - New Firmware - v0.17

One thing I had to do was disconnect the Midi Out on the MFC. Not sure if it was echoing back something, but once I plugged in just the Midi In, used PC MidiOx w/settings as recommended. Worked fine.

I use MIDI-OX and for some reason I couldn't get the firmware to load with my Uno interface even though I double-checked the recommended buffer settings. Kept getting "Error 2". I never have any trouble getting firmware into my Axe-FX with MIDI-OX and the Uno...

I tried again using the MIDI interface on my Focusrite Saffire Pro40 and it worked fine. Can't really figure that one out.

AdamCook said:
I use MIDI-OX and for some reason I couldn't get the firmware to load with my Uno interface even though I double-checked the recommended buffer settings. Kept getting "Error 2". I never have any trouble getting firmware into my Axe-FX with MIDI-OX and the Uno...

I tried again using the MIDI interface on my Focusrite Saffire Pro40 and it worked fine. Can't really figure that one out.

Easy. Uno = suck.

Scott Peterson said:
Success. Bome's would not work. Midi-Ox (with suggested settings) did. Poof. v0.17.

Rawk on....
I use Bome..tell me please wich Midi ox version works for Vista ?

Back
Top Bottom