MFC 101 Editor

From what I can tell, it may be quite a while before we have an editor for the MFC.

If someone wants to reach out to the guy who created the Behringer Uno editor and have him do one for the MFC and get a quote on what that would cost perhaps we could all contribute and motivate him to bang it out. I'm in for $10-$20 depending on what he needs to make it happen.

Axe Edit integration would be optimal but if it's a long ways away a dedicated editor would be fine.

I hope so. I find the MFC fk awful to program. It was great when I was just using it with the Axe-FX II, but when I added a GR-55 to the rig my life got miserable.

The GR-55 editor I'm using was created by an enthusiast rather than Roland, who didn't create one for it. It is very popular when I'm sorting out my synth stuff.

Easy to use MFC-101 MIDI Foot Controller....

The MFC-101 MIDI Foot Controller is powerful and flexible, with deep control options for today's modern rig. Preset switches can send program changes, CCs, and even custom midi data. Instant Access switches offer the ability to handle typical control change functions but likewise offer program change and custom MIDI data capabilities.

-------------------
Reputation Management|Reputation Management Services|Remove RipOff Reports

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If only.

Mind you, I expect it'd be alright if you weren't likely to change your patches, EVER.

Last edited:
What are you guys programming on the MFC? I haven't felt the need to do anything beyond change a couple IAs and set up expression pedals.

What are you guys programming on the MFC? I haven't felt the need to do anything beyond change a couple IAs and set up expression pedals.

I hope so. I find the MFC fk awful to program. It was great when I was just using it with the Axe-FX II, but when I added a GR-55 to the rig my life got miserable.

I've also used it to run a GSP1101, Eventide PitchFactor and an RJM Effects Gizmo.

Cheers M@. I'm glad you could provide an earnest answer.

There may be people who don't understand how powerful the MFC-101 really is. It is the first FAS product I have used, and it is lovely. What it does with the Axe-FX II is great; however, I can see it being used beyond that without (dare I say it) other FAS products. I say this as it is that great.

Yes, I often handle support for people using the MFC without any other Fractal gear, pros included.
I for one don't really see the need an editor, but I am perhaps biased -- what I want is just a quick way to set ALL preset changes to OFF!

I recently posted a number of wishes for the MFC in the Wishes forum.
It's a great controller. With some room for improvement regarding userfriendly editing.

Still using my Axess Electronics FX-1 for this reason.... PC editor ;-) #1 reason why I have not made the plunge yet to the MFC . I know its only a matter of time ... Can't wait !

Still using my Axess Electronics FX-1 for this reason.... PC editor ;-) #1 reason why I have not made the plunge yet to the MFC . I know its only a matter of time ... Can't wait !

I just missed out on a Skrydstrup SC-1 on an ebay auction, I believe that it went for £480. Have you seen the editor for it? You can download it from the Skrydstrup site. Of course, I don't know how good it actually is, I haven't got an SC-1, but at least it's out there. Saying that, I think we all know that when the MFC editor comes out it is going to be great, and it'll enjoy a high level of support.

Back
Top Bottom