Metronome Level Controls

Petrocelli

Inspired
Wouldn't the metronome level controls make more sense in the setup dialog?
These three controls cannot be used as modulation sources, so I don't understand why they are classified under the 'Controllers' section! For a long time I thought there was no way to influence the metronome level in FM3 Edit, which I thought was a pity and now I've discovered it here! I would put them under 'Setup' - 'Audio/USB' or - 'Config'.

They are in the tempo screen on the unit, which makes a lot of sense as it is related to the tempo, and it is always only one click away. I would hate to have to navigate to settings every time I wanted to change it.

Yes, I know you talk about FM3 edit, but I was thinking about consistency... I was thinking that it might not make sense to put it in one place on the hardware, but a different place in the software. But I understand your point. It confused me the first time I went looking for it too.

Yes, I know you talk about FM3 edit, but I was thinking about consistency... I was thinking that it might not make sense to put it in one place on the hardware, but a different place in the software. But I understand your point. It confused me the first time I went looking for it too.

You are right - so maybe the best and intuitive way would be to click the virtual Tempo LED near the BPM Field to show the Metronom Level Knobs.

interesting.. so now I know how to start the metronome from axe edit, but I need to find level parameter in axe3 edit...where can I find it ?
I always have to reach to front panel of ax3 to set the level up, thanks.

Perhaps also as in FM3 Edit:
Controllers - Tempo/Pitch - here you are!

Back
Top Bottom