BC149 old days treble booster

Rafa Diaz

Experienced
Hi there

Unless I am doing something wrong I see there’s no way of messaging directly @FractalAudio

I have managed to get an original BC149 old days treble booster - exact replica of the one Brian May used in the golden Queen days and a Foxx Phaser

Is there any way to message directly Cliff and get his details to maybe send him the pedals and clone them exactly 100% and then I can have them sent back to me?

Cliff are you able to contact me directly somehow as I think these are 2 very interesting pedal for a potential firmware release?

Cheers

Hi there

Unless I am doing something wrong I see there’s no way of messaging directly @FractalAudio

I have managed to get an original BC149 old days treble booster - exact replica of the one Brian May used in the golden Queen days and a Foxx Phaser

Is there any way to message directly Cliff and get his details to maybe send him the pedals and clone them exactly 100% and then I can have them sent back to me?

Cliff are you able to contact me directly somehow as I think these are 2 very interesting pedal for a potential firmware release?

Cheers
Woooooohhhhh

If there is a next time. The best way is to post in 'Wish List', and it will be read by the relevant parties. Cliff is not the only one who can respond.

Back
Top Bottom