Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack - Partial Update (Bank 1 Marshalls) for Cygnus X3 firmware update now available

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Got my FM9 now. Was wondering. I see there is again Banks A,B,C, and D. Your Live Gold Cygnus for FM9 includes 3 Banks. Will you be adding a Bank A User Presets, so some of us can load Live Gold into banks B,C, and D.... much like we did with the FM3 Live Gold? Thx.

Here you go @Shai`tan

Attached EMPTY BANK Tool for FM9.

Attachments

• EMPTY BANK - FM9.syx
    3 MB · Views: 12
Anyone know what the "Crack Rhythm" reference is to in Scene 1 of the Brit Pre-Amp preset? Must be a song... Most of the copyright avoidance nomenclature I'm able to figure out, but not this one.

Anyone know what the "Crack Rhythm" reference is to in Scene 1 of the Brit Pre-Amp preset? Must be a song... Most of the copyright avoidance nomenclature I'm able to figure out, but not this one.
It may be that the sound it made remind me of how some amps “crack” just like some “clang” and others “crunch.” I don’t think it is a specific artist I had in mind there…

Question @austinbuddy on some preset such as Jumped 1959SLP -c9, you are using the drive 2 block instead of drive 1. The OMG 9 layout effects screen by default only lets you toggle drive 1. Was curious if this was a deliberate design choice for the preset.

Question @austinbuddy on some preset such as Jumped 1959SLP -c9, you are using the drive 2 block instead of drive 1. The OMG 9 layout effects screen by default only lets you toggle drive 1. Was curious if this was a deliberate design choice for the preset.
Actually, I generally used Drive 2 as a the default drive in most blocks, and use Drive 1 when I use a Fuzz, if my memory serves (and maybe it doesn't!). Wanted to leave Drive 1 open for you guys to pick your own preferred Drive, unless I needed a fuzz sound option in preset - I always use Drive 1 reserved for Fuzz/Octavia when i can.

The foot switch layout should have both drive blocks accessible in it, though they may be on separate EFX pages. I'm not at my unit but can check later.

If I'm wrong, easy for you to fix. I do appreciate you flagging stuff like this so if there is an error I can fix it in future. Thanks!

Is there a master list of the 1000 live gold presets kind of like the fractal wiki does for what each preset is targeting? I found myself the other day remembering (I think) there being an angus young scene somewhere but I can't find it at all now.

Is there a master list of the 1000 live gold presets kind of like the fractal wiki does for what each preset is targeting? I found myself the other day remembering (I think) there being an angus young scene somewhere but I can't find it at all now.
No list by scenes, because 90% of the presets are just clean/low/rhythm lead by amps (except metal may have Drop tuning).

But on Angus/Malcolm, the presets for the JMP-1 preamp at beginning of Bank 1have some artist-type names attached - and I know there are some in there. The Master Volume plexi preset one also has that "Clang" AC/DC sound if memory serves...

hey buddy what do you recommend from your presets for getting close to Dean Deleo STP's Plush and Wicked Garden (live tones cuz I know the studio is different from his live)

hey buddy what do you recommend from your presets for getting close to Dean Deleo STP's Plush and Wicked Garden (live tones cuz I know the studio is different from his live)
You’d have to post a YouTube video of the sound you are chasing, I don’t know this artist well enough to steer you.

Back
Top Bottom