Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack - Partial Update (Bank 1 Marshalls) for Cygnus X3 firmware update now available

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
If you have an FM3, in Bank 3 the Fas Lead 1 w/Grnbks preset was empty for some people, that is fixed - else you are right, nothing else changed and July version still good.
Hi Austin seems to be a problem with AXE III new presets Gold - it will not load them and after it gets to 100% I get a ton of these windows any idea whats going on ? thanks much

False alarm kind of - I think Fractal bot needed to be updated which I thought it was also you have to refresh firmware operation for titles to show up in preset list so seems all good now - quick question currently using just headphones - any tricks (settings to go after for non live use ?) thanks much

Dang loaded bank 2 and now getting ton of those transfer complete windows again - somethings not right with your files I would assume

Dang loaded bank 2 and now getting ton of those transfer complete windows again - somethings not right with your files I would assume
Are you on firmware 17.01 - not that it matters? Not sure what’s going on. I Used WinZip program to make the zip file, same as always. Anyone have any ideas or same issue? Maybe reboot your computer and try again?

Are you on firmware 17.01 - not that it matters? Not sure what’s going on. I Used WinZip program to make the zip file, same as always. Anyone have any ideas or same issue? Maybe reboot your computer and try again?

Yup latest everything no big deal - I did reboot also - thanks Austin

Hi Austin seems to be a problem with AXE III new presets Gold - it will not load them and after it gets to 100% I get a ton of these windows any idea whats going on ? thanks much

This is not a problem with the LiveGold files. I wanted to re-install the factory presets yesterday and I had this same issue. I had to force quit axe edit. I had written it up as a fluke issue isolated to me until seeing this thread. At least for me, this did not have any significant impact. After force quitting axe edit, my factory preset load seems fine.

This is not a problem with the LiveGold files. I wanted to re-install the factory presets yesterday and I had this same issue. I had to force quit axe edit. I had written it up as a fluke issue isolated to me until seeing this thread. At least for me, this did not have any significant impact. After force quitting axe edit, my factory preset load seems fine.
I thinks it latest firmware - never seen this before

Last edited:
Good evening Austin. I was playing around with the presets tonight and I found that on the Dirty Shirley 2 preset the balance is turned all the way to the right on the first three scenes of the amp block. I don't know if it was on purpose but it made it impossible to blend some of my third party IR's as I was only getting a right signal. Thanks again for the amazing presets!

Good evening Austin. I was playing around with the presets tonight and I found that on the Dirty Shirley 2 preset the balance is turned all the way to the right on the first three scenes of the amp block. I don't know if it was on purpose but it made it impossible to blend some of my third party IR's as I was only getting a right signal. Thanks again for the amazing presets!
Will check this out, it is not by design. Is this in the Cab Block, or Amp block, or somewhere later in the chain? On the III? Or FM9?

Last edited:
Hmmm. Maybe there is another cab that is muted that is panned to other side. I am traveling next few days but can check end of week.
Actually, the Pan setting in the Cab block seems okay, on my files; I think I recently reinstalled mine, and they're still at the initial settings.

In the Amp block, though, the Balance is panned hard to 100.0.

Hope this helps?

Actually, the Pan setting in the Cab block seems okay, on my files; I think I recently reinstalled mine, and they're still at the initial settings.

In the Amp block, though, the Balance is panned hard to 100.0.

Hope this helps?
Yes - and it should not be. Pan it to center. Noted for future “to fix” update. Thanks!

The FM9 LiveGold is now available on my website. You get this plus the FM3 and Axe-Fx III versions. If you've already bought the FM3 or Axe-FX III LiveGold, just go to my website, login, go to "My Account" and "My Downloads" and download the LiveGold Zip file dated Latest October 2021. The new FM9 LiveGold folder is part of that updated zip file. Cheers!

Got my FM9 now. Was wondering. I see there is again Banks A,B,C, and D. Your Live Gold Cygnus for FM9 includes 3 Banks. Will you be adding a Bank A User Presets, so some of us can load Live Gold into banks B,C, and D.... much like we did with the FM3 Live Gold? Thx.

Got my FM9 now. Was wondering. I see there is again Banks A,B,C, and D. Your Live Gold Cygnus for FM9 includes 3 Banks. Will you be adding a Bank A User Presets, so some of us can load Live Gold into banks B,C, and D.... much like we did with the FM3 Live Gold? Thx.
You mean a blank FM9 bank for A?

I should have included. I or someone else can whip one up and attach here soon.

Back
Top Bottom