Marking Multiple Cabs aka Multi-Select

frankencat

Inspired
Say I want to mark all of the York Audio IRs with the color Blue, is there a way to do this without having to go through them one at a time?
P.S. I am a software developer so this is basically a multi-select text box. Is this a thing in FM3-Edit? If so I am not seeing it.
Thanks -Frank

Say I want to mark all of the York Audio IRs with the color Blue, is there a way to do this without having to go through them one at a time?
P.S. I am a software developer so this is basically a multi-select text box. Is this a thing in FM3-Edit? If so I am not seeing it.
Thanks -Frank
I believe shift-click and/or control-click work the same way as many other applications...

Thanks -Frank
Look for the tiny button with the M label. Click it. Cmd-click and Shift-click should now allow multi-select for the sake of selection of colors....

Back
Top Bottom