Mac + FM9 + Wireless Headphones + Skype?

Hello, I have my FM9 Connected to my Macbook via USB A to USB C, the computer is seeing the unit/communicating via FM9 edit.

I'm trying to be connected to the computer with my Wireless headphones/Mic (Bose QC35's) so I can do a call via Skype - correspond with the headphones but also have the FM9 coming through on my end and the call itself on the other end.

Is it possible to set this up as:

-FM9 - Input audio device
-Headphone Mic - Input audio device
-Headphones - Output device

I've tried setting this up as an Aggregate device in the Native Audio MIDI app with no luck, the FM9 is showing 8 ins/outs and the Headphone splits as 1 in/1 out.

Any 3rd party apps or guidance to get this setup dialed in would be incredibly appreciated - I've already gone over this link and couldn't find an answer:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-for-the-recording-musician.177592/

Thanks!

IIRC, for what you're trying to do, it's not enough to merge the two input devices into a single aggregate. You need to merge the streams into a single input channel. Loopback from Rogue Amoeba can do that.

IIRC, for what you're trying to do, it's not enough to merge the two input devices into a single aggregate. You need to merge the streams into a single input channel. Loopback from Rogue Amoeba can do that.

Thanks, I just realized I would probably be experiencing some serious wireless latency with the headphones even with this software.

Back
Top Bottom