Lundgren M6 pickup test

Really nice job as usual man! Sounds great! I am surprised at how smooth the top end is while still cutting through the mix really well. Is the top that smooth naturally or did you have to tweak much to get to the point?

hey, thanks for nice words, well, i think that reason for smooth top but cut through mix is 90 % from guitar, we have tried with another guitar, gibson, did not worked like this in any way, reason for this is flamed maple top on a guitar. My preset is very simple, FAS brootalz with TS 808. :)

hey, thanks for nice words, well, i think that reason for smooth top but cut through mix is 90 % from guitar, we have tried with another guitar, gibson, did not worked like this in any way, reason for this is flamed maple top on a guitar. My preset is very simple, FAS brootalz with TS 808. :)

Ah okay that makes sense. The guitar and PU combo works really well for this, and has a pretty unique tone too.

Hi, really nice sound but for me it lacks a bit of top end...it's somewhat too dark to really stand out. Adding a little top end bite would also make it more aggressive. Clearly, it's only my opinion! Anyway, good job!

Back
Top Bottom