Looper question

Bulldog50

Inspired
When I start recording on the looper, and then click stop, I start to play and it records over what i just looped. I don't want to do that, but it seems impossible to stop. I have just started using the foot controller and when I hit stop (recording), and start playing over the loop, it starts recording what I am playing. Very frustrating. I guess I should have just bought a looper pedal for $100. Does anyone in the group have some clear instructions on how to use the looper? Thanks to all for any info you can provide.

When I start recording on the looper, and then click stop, I start to play and it records over what i just looped. I don't want to do that, but it seems impossible to stop. I have just started using the foot controller and when I hit stop (recording), and start playing over the loop, it starts recording what I am playing. Very frustrating. I guess I should have just bought a looper pedal for $100. Does anyone in the group have some clear instructions on how to use the looper? Thanks to all for any info you can provide.
Sorry for the above post. I think I figured it out. Sorry for the frustration, but I think I need to go back to school.

Change what setting “Record on 2nd Press.”

You can also always hit Play to close the loop rather than pressing Record again.

Back
Top Bottom