Looking for the right expression pedal

Currently I'm using the EV2 expression pedal and I hate it. Its to small and isn't spring loaded. For years I used the Morley Bad Horsie pedal and I loved it. Are there any expression pedals similar to the Bad Horsie spring loaded feel?

Currently I'm using the EV2 expression pedal and I hate it. Its to small and isn't spring loaded. For years I used the Morley Bad Horsie pedal and I loved it. Are there any expression pedals similar to the Bad Horsie spring loaded feel?

I've used the spring-loaded Mission pedal referenced above for many years with my AX8 and it's absolutely perfect for me. I use it as my 'wah'. . I've owned the Fractal EV1 since it came out and it's also perfect for me as a volume, or delay swells etc. I don't think I'd want the mini's either .

You could probably convert an old/broken Bad Horsie into an expression pedal...

Except you'd need to handle an optical sensor as they don't have a typical potentiometer.

You could probably convert an old/broken Bad Horsie into an expression pedal...

Except you'd need to handle an optical sensor as they don't have a typical potentiometer.
Unlkely you could given the photovoltaic approach it uses to adjusting the intensity of the effect. It doesn’t provide a typical voltage divider that a potentiometer provides; what you’d need for it to work as an expression pedal with Fractal products.

Back
Top Bottom