Live "Rossana" recording Ultra firmware 11 -

reclavea

Fractal Fanatic
Live "Rosanna" recording Ultra firmware 11 -

This is a live recording of my classic rock band "Mantra" here on Guam USA...at a local nightclub called Ralphy's Lounge along the beach front. A live version of "Rosanna" by Toto, a bit rough cuz of the Jack & cokes!! 2 gtr players. All instruments are direct to the board including the Ultra. My jam solo is at around 8:00 ....all gtr fx and wah is 100% from the Ultra utilizing the USA Lead patch edited to my preference. I been utilizing a Mesa Mark III and the Mesa Triaxis for years. The guitar is a 1981 custom Steinberger GL Model utilizing humbuckers. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't care much for the first player but your solo rocks!

Can hardly believe that the Axe II should sound better. Is an improvement imaginable? The other guitarists sound is rougher and has its own character. What´s his gear - a real amp?

He's using the Roland VG system. Not sure about his settings....it seems to approach the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff character somewhat. Bulk of his tone maybe coming from his guitar as it sounds very similar when he uses other gear.

Btw, thanks all for the compliments! The Axe is a true wonder!! I'm very much looking forward to the Axe II, ....and I see what u mean regarding how it can get any better! As for me...... I'm looking forward more so to the improvements of the overall "Feel" and "liveliness" of the amps, and from all the posts, I believe I won't be the least bit disappointed! Also, I have no intention of getting rid of my Ultra anytime soon.... or ever!.... for that matter!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom