Lincoln Brewster

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
If you have heard hs instructional DVD's or know what his tone is like, well it's tough to copy. After much frustration this is sort of close. the one marked ++ is for solos with a little more gain. **Tips that helped me not end up with the weird compressed end result was to turn off the drive before the amp. This was a challenge to get the gain I wanted. The other weird thing is after the tone match is complete and I started turning fx back on adding drive in the OD block brings a weird compressed vibe too,....weird. Thoughts out there on why this is?

While doing the tone match I was convinced it was good, then a/bing with my regular plexi treble pre set, despite bypassing the cab, turning off pre sets, setting to the Left as reference the tone match sounds very compressed, thin and un-useable.

Lincoln Brewster...

Been trying for a Lincoln tone for a long time...

I played 2 Brewster tunes at church this last weekend. Ended up using an AC-30 for the cleans and an AC-30 with a drive block for the leads. I usually use the Plexi, but thought I would change it up.

I look forward to testing out your patch.

Back
Top Bottom