Learning mode for an expression pedal

jebccb1234

I am using two expression pedals with my Axe FX II XL. One is a regular volume pedal and the other is a slight boost pedal. I had everything set up the way I wanedt it and had the two pedals plugged into the back to the unit and they worked just the way I wanted them to. I then plugged one of the pedals into my pedal board (Ground Control Pro) and put the Axe FX into learning mode and it recognized the pedals from the foot controller but like an idiot I forgot to save it. Well now I cant figure out how to do it again. No matter what I do the pedals only work if plugged directly into the unit and I can't get them to work through my GCP. Is there a setting that I may have messed with to prevent it from relearning the two pedals from my foot controller? It's driving me crazy.

Any ideas would be very appreciated.

I'm pretty sure the Learn mode from the I/O Control menu is for the pedal jacks on the axe itself.

You have to configure the GCP using its menus for pedals connected to it.

I figured out how to solve all my problems trying to use the Ground Control Pro. I bought the MFC 1010. Problem Solved.

Back
Top Bottom