Layout / View Question

aalrh

Inspired
Where is the technical difficulty in making a second view in the FM9 layouts that also uses all 9 switches? Is it something that depends on the programming or is it a hardware "problem"?

A layout has max 12 switches. Views were created for the FM3 and FC6 to not waste 3/4 or 1/2 of those 12 switches.

The FM9 is only “missing” 3 switches of the full layout, so at this time there is not a 2nd view for the FM9. It would not be another 9 switches though even if there was a 2nd view.

To get another 9 switches, change Layouts, up to 9 of them.

Last edited:
I have already understood the division of the views in the FM3 / FC6 / FC12. Out of interest, I wanted to know if there are technical reasons for a "restriction". It's also possible that FAS hasn't thought about this yet, which is absolutely fine. I get along fine with the 9 switches.

The FM9 has a second view for information. In the second view, however, the missing 3 switches from view 1 can be assigned.

I have already understood the division of the views in the FM3 / FC6 / FC12. Out of interest, I wanted to know if there are technical reasons for a "restriction". It's also possible that FAS hasn't thought about this yet, which is absolutely fine. I get along fine with the 9 switches.

The FM9 has a second view for information. In the second view, however, the missing 3 switches from view 1 can be assigned.
It’s a design choice. Layouts are 12 switches maximum, not 18, for consistency.

I forgot there was a 2nd View for the FM9, sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom