Latest Partscaster

Tonedeaf

Power User
G&L Legacy Tribute body with a Musikraft neck. Neck specs are vintage with 7.25 radius with truss adjust at nut, 1 5/8' nut width, heavy rolled edges, semi chunky V back profile. Oil finish. Headstock is Musikraft's own strat version. Their JnL neck which is G&L compatable. 22 frets with no overhang. Great thing about the Tributes is G&L uses the same pickups and maybe the same bridges as the USA models. So for about $600 I got a guitar that is very close to a G&L custom made Legacy. Btw behind the guitar is the blueprint of my custom made Gibson L5-S / LP hybridB166CF0A-BA85-4140-A317-7429BCC0AF42_1_201_a.jpeg116EF5CD-2FF3-4D54-B0BA-1E9220963DA1_1_201_a.jpeg copy, that i have posted before.

Last edited:
Awesome Man! It's the neck as perfect out of the box as all the online reviews for Musikraft portend? I've been wanting a custom Musikraft neck for years.

G&L Legacy Tribute body with a Musikraft neck. Neck specs are vintage with 7.25 radius with truss adjust at nut, 1 5/8' nut width, heavy rolled edges, semi chunky V back profile. Oil finish. Headstock is Musikraft's own strat version. Great thing about the Tributes is G&L uses the same pickups and maybe the same bridges as the USA models. So for about $600 I got a guitar that is very close to a G&L custom made Legacy. Btw behind the guitar is the blueprint of my custom made Gibson L5-S / LP hybridView attachment 143320View attachment 143321 copy, that i have posted before.
Excellent! I'm wanting to replace the neck on my G&L Comanche but had read that's it isn't possible, so did you have to custom order the neck with Musikraft? Thanks.

Excellent! I'm wanting to replace the neck on my G&L Comanche but had read that's it isn't possible, so did you have to custom order the neck with Musikraft? Thanks.
You have to order their JnL neck option to get a neck that fits a G&L body. They are 22 fret necks with no overhang. I'll add that to my original post.

G&L Legacy Tribute body with a Musikraft neck. Neck specs are vintage with 7.25 radius with truss adjust at nut, 1 5/8' nut width, heavy rolled edges, semi chunky V back profile. Oil finish. Headstock is Musikraft's own strat version. Their JnL neck which is G&L compatable. 22 frets with no overhang. Great thing about the Tributes is G&L uses the same pickups and maybe the same bridges as the USA models. So for about $600 I got a guitar that is very close to a G&L custom made Legacy. Btw behind the guitar is the blueprint of my custom made Gibson L5-S / LP hybridView attachment 143320View attachment 143321 copy, that i have posted before.
I like those G&Ls a lot. Do you have pics or a post of the L5/LP custom? That sounds very cool.

Is it an optical illusion in your pics or is there a large gap on the top side of the neck pocket?

Back
Top Bottom