KranK IR's is up.

Clawfinger

Experienced
Same place as usual. Read the WTF.txt for an explanation of the cab since it's a hybrid.

Quad tracked:

Here's the Rev+ with an AKG C214.

Same speaker but an SM57.

High pass at 60Hz, Low pass at 12kHz.

A guy from the Sneap forum asked me to reamp a riff just to see how the AxeFX sounded, and his preferences was a KranK sound from a Nevermore album, so I made this. It's a tweaked New Recto with the tonestack around 250Hz. :!: It doesn't sound like the real thing, but since the cab does most of the job. It's cool anyway.

Oh he liked it, btw. ;)

VERY cool, as always, Jocke. Thanks for sharing!

I know we all keep asking for you to upload these reamped patches, but I figure I may as well ask again anyway. You seem to be able to get tones out of the Axe that are elusive to me, at best. I'd like to see any example of what you are doing and tweaking so that I can better understand the differences in what I am doing and getting poop vs. what you are doing and getting tonal bliss. :)

Thanks again,
Jeff

Clawfinger said:
Same place as usual. Read the WTF.txt for an explanation of the cab since it's a hybrid.

Quad tracked:

Here's the Rev+ with an AKG C214.

Same speaker but an SM57.

High pass at 60Hz, Low pass at 12kHz.

A guy from the Sneap forum asked me to reamp a riff just to see how the AxeFX sounded, and his preferences was a KranK sound from a Nevermore album, so I made this. It's a tweaked New Recto with the tonestack around 250Hz. :!: It doesn't sound like the real thing, but since the cab does most of the job. It's cool anyway.

Oh he liked it, btw. ;)

Back
Top Bottom