JTM 45 Goodnes

I spent quite a bit of time over the past few days getting "stuck" on preset 49, which uses the JTM 45 as the amp model. What a buttery amp! I have struggled quite a bit with the proper fender amps in getting a really "alive" clean tone, but this model seems to have it in spades! It has a great sound for funk too!

Hope you enjoy it too!

Jared

Yes,
I mainly play jazz and would like to see more voicings that lend to tones such as Chuck Loeb. I'd like to see FAS focus on pulling this kind of detail out.

I haven't used the JTM45 much. I really like the Twin & 5150 Green for cleans (or semi-clean in the case of the 5150 Green).

The JTM 45 is one of my favorite clean amps along with the new Tweed Deluxe, Suhr Badger, & surprisingly, the Plexi Treble with the bright switch off. Very nice, warm cleans. There are many others as well.

I love the JTM-45 too.
Easy to dial in great tones, especially clean to slightly dirty.
And it takes drive blocks very well.
Try it with the Zen Master!
One of my go to amps for live use, with VHT 2502 into Rivera 2x12 w/EVM12L's

Per

I will have to try out the badger - I haven't used it much yet. Definitely will give the 5150 and plexi treble with bright off a go! I wouldn't naturally really think of these amps in my search for clean tones, so I really appreciate you guys pointing me to them.

Per - I am sure the zen master will be a killer combination with this amp.

Incidentally, I think the 45 amp model sounds great on Frusciante tones (especially Blood Sugar / Californication material).

Lots of stuff to keep me busy tonight!

Back
Top Bottom