Journey In Fighting

https://www.newsnationnow.com/entertainment-news/rock-band-journey-cancels-tour-dates/#:~:text=SAN DIEGO (KSWB/KUSI),and lead guitarist Neal Schon.

Seriously? Can we not grow up and act like adults? You are a legendary band and you can’t manage your business? Schon and Cain have feuded for years. Very sad to see it spill out into public view.
Ridiculous…I had always thought, presumably wrong that there always had to be one partner with a majority control no matter how small to avoid (or easily and ultimately stifle) this sort of bickering. However the article says Cain and Schon have equal control. I imagine Arnel is thinking “just keep signing my checks and I have no opinion”! Very sad state of affairs.

I used to enjoy Neal's FB page when he would constantly be posting his guitar jam sessions with a continuous influx of new guitars until he banned me (haha) for a really minor comment. I can't even remember what my comment was --- or even if a made one?

Last edited:
I used to enjoy Neal's FB page when he would constantly be posting his guitar jam sessions with a continuous influx of new guitars until he banned me (haha) for a really minor comment. I can't even remember what my comment was --- or even if a made one?
LOL, I got banned from Al Di Meola’s FB group because I called him out for praising Meryl Streep for honoring Roman Polanski at some awards show. Probably the Oscars. Anyway, this was right in the middle of the “Me Too” movement and a couple people hinted at the fact that Polanski more or less raped a 13 year old and that’s why he wasn’t there to except the award himself. DiMeola came back with a remark like “oh well that was the 70’s, things were different then”. I called him and all the “Left Coast” elitists a bunch of hypocrites. In about 2 minutes I was axed!😂

I still laugh when I tell people Al Di Meola thought so much of me that he personally banned me. It wasn’t too long after that I saw where all the little punk controlled fascist social media was heading and extracted myself first. That was a good 6 years ago.

Just saw this on my FB fee.

'Dear Friends,

Anyone who follows Journey will know that Jon Cain and I don't always see eye-to-eye on everything Or, sometimes, on pretty much anything. Recently, Jon Cain made a number of claims and slanderous accusations about me and my wife – and I can't stress enough how much it upset me and how wrong they are. I am determined to take the high road and push all this aside for the moment to focus on our fans, the tour and all who give so much to make things happen. That’s why I'm so glad that Jon now agrees with me that the current dynamic can't continue and it’s also why I'm pleased that we're going to bring in someone impartial to help us resolve our disputes, bring clarity to what we're doing and allow us, as a band, to get back to what we should all focus on – making music and performing for our fans.
Thank you all for your support and see you out there soon.

Neal Schon Journey Founder'

Back
Top Bottom