Jam sessions "preset group" vs. songs/setlists

Androo

Inspired
...or...how do I get out of the single scene and back to the preset list fast & easy?

Sorry if my search-fu is poor but I haven't been able to figure this one out. I wanted to use songs/setlists to group a bunch of my ever-evolving list of favorite PRESETS so I can jump between them in a jam-session...not a gig...improv. I find myself stuck in the single SCENE of the preset but can't figure out how to get back to just that preset and avail myself of the other scenes within. I'm probably missing something obvious.

What I don't want to do is re-arrange all my presets in a bank. I like the flexibility of rearranging in the songs/setlist. I just want to be able to use all the scenes for each entry in the setlist, not just the one. My first hope at a simple solution would be to make the button-hold jump to whatever the "mother" preset is, but I'd like to be able to get back to list easily, too. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thank you for the fast reply...I understand each word individually but not so much the sentence as a whole. I get layouts, and I know I can make my own. I know I can make a switch go to that layout. I don't know and cannot easily find in the manual what these "scene switches" the layout should have in it are. Sorry, still too new to this.

Thank you for the fast reply...I understand each word individually but not so much the sentence as a whole. I get layouts, and I know I can make my own. I know I can make a switch go to that layout. I don't know and cannot easily find in the manual what these "scene switches" the layout should have in it are. Sorry, still too new to this.
You’re changing to a Section of a song that pulls up a preset on a specific scene right? And from there you want access to all scenes, right?

Right
--edit--
OK, seems like I got it now. I modified the hold function in the default SETS/SONGS layout to jump to the default SCENES layout. I was trying to over-think it. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom