I've joined the dark side again! FM3 Incoming and a question?

Kdogg14

I should be getting my FM3 later this week! It's been a while but I've had an AX FX2. I plan on running the FM3 FRFR just like I did my AX FX2. How will my Mackie HD1221 work with the FM3 and is it as simple as plugging into the speaker via XLR ? Thanks and looking forward to coming back after a few years being absent!

Will work fine. The outputs are just like the Axe II. Aside from the interface being easier to navigate now both on the unit and in FM3 Edit, all of your Axe II skills and routing will transfer directly to the FM3!

Will work fine. The outputs are just like the Axe II. Aside from the interface being easier to navigate now both on the unit and in FM3 Edit, all of your Axe II skills and routing will transfer directly to the FM3!
This. Plus, if you managed to keep any of your old favorite presets, you can upconvert them with the Frac-Tool app that @AlGrenadine made. You'll obviously have to adjust some things (no double amps or double cabs, etc.) for tone and obsolete functions.

Back
Top Bottom