I've had my Axe FX for a week.....

Sswank

...I'm running it into a Mesa 2/20 tube power amp into a Marshall 2/12 with Celestion G12-65's.
I still have a week to decide if I want to keep it, but every time I plug into it, it makes my blood pressure go up because it sounds so amazing.
I haven't even tweaked the presets, loaded the interface, or connected it to my recording software.
I don't see it being returned, I see me scraping up another 7 bills for the foot controller.

I am, however, an old analog 'tard and I'm sure I'll need some help and advice from you kids.
That's all for now.

you've come to the right place. Enjoy, and don't forget to take some time to see your loved ones, eat and sleep, concentrate of your day job, etc., as all of these may suffer a bit due to the amount of fun you'll be having with the AxeFx! (only half-kidding here...)

Mfc is pretty easy to work with and there are a TON of resources (including many good people on this forum!!) to hold your hand through just about any scenario you dream up! I have one and it is indispensable for what i do live and in studio.

Back
Top Bottom