It's Here !!!

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
UPS just left and after carefully unpacking the unit I unplugged my Ultra that I've been playing this morning :) (played hookey from work today :))and moved the cables to the II. Everything powered up fine..... just getting a slight pop in sound at power up a loud pop when I turn the unit off? do I need to adjust something?
I've had the Ultra for nearly a year now and have tried several amp and speaker combinations.... so with that part being tweeked already and listening to the first four presets... I'd have to say what beautiful and full sounding chimey cleans, slight/overdrive. No tweeking what so ever so far. I love the new display and meters. will be back later have to go play some more :)

............Donnie

I've been playing thru presets and have to say I love this little black box :) I had a few favorite models on the Ultra but the II makes it hard to choose, so many sound great. Everything from the cleans to the high gain sound so rich and full. There's many more aspects I need to check out but just can't quit playing.!! :)

I'm still getting it. . but somewhat reduced with the firmware upgrade. I just need to remember to turn the volume down before power down.

I'm still playing through the presets (again) after the firmware upgrade. It changed things, and on a few of the presets I wish I could switch back to the "looser" character of the 1.05 on a few of the cleans to compare? Sometimes I hear that in tube amps :) but at any rate I'm very happy with the II. I think its a great investment...... now for that MFC-101?

Back
Top Bottom