Issue

TheSRVExperience

Hello all, I can't find anything that exists pertaining to my issue. I am fairly new to editing / programming but I've never experience this before.

I went into FC Edit, swopped switch 1's position with switch 2. Went back to my FM9, and all of the switch programming was gone...everything wiped out. I powered the unit down switched it back on, and oddly enough, it reverted back to where it was before I swopped switches.

Now...all I have to do is press the "FC Edit" button...touch nothing else, and I lose programming for all switches again...just by opening up the window.

I did make some adjustments like output settings / drive pedal adjustments etc...then I plugged out of one FM9 into my other to mirror the edits.

Don't think this is a rookie move. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

Email me in official support. It sounds like a problem with the global system.

Ok, what's that email please?

Thx
support.fractalaudio.com is the website to create a ticket.

Are you sure it’s not going showing a different layout number that happens to be blank?

I know you said “everything wiped out” but just checking if you mean all layouts too.

then I plugged out of one FM9 into my other to mirror the edits.
Can you clarify what this means please?

You can reset the layouts back to the factory setup from the front panel. Navigate to SETUP > FC Controllers > Reset.

P. 106 in the manual describes the OFM9G layout, which is very powerful and easy to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom